Come as you are…
Allume, formerly the Relevant conference, began with a dream from Sarah Mae, Dana Adams, and Jessica Heights.
And we couldn’t be happier!
Our goal at Allume is to minister to the woman, the blogger, the story teller. We want to love well, encourage, and spur women on to shine the Light that lives within them. We want to serve you in ways that cultivate the Light of Christ in you, help you expand your influence, use your influence well (in your home, your community, or around the world) and encourage you with stories of those who are living out that Light.
What you can look forward to:
- Learning how to make a local and global impact for good with your online influence
- Practical skills in blogging, design, writing, and business
- A refreshing time of soul filling
- Spending time with kindred spirits (expect late night conversations in the lounge)
- Dynamic speakers
- Inspiring stories
- Hilarity (via Smilebooth)
- Evening parties with delicious treats and fun
- Musical entertainment
- Live praise and worship
- A separate space for prayer and reflection
- A gift bag that will bless your socks off
The Allume Mission:
The Allume conference exists to offer a gathering place for kindred spirits to connect, learn, grow, and be refreshed so they can persevere in being a people who bring hope to the world through the social media medium. We want to reflect His Light in all our spheres of influence. Our goal is to go beyond the surface into intentional blogging and real life living, all to the glory of God. Allume is a one-of-a-kind conference that seeks to engage women by teaching blogging techniques and social media skill while also urging and encouraging women to live fully integrated lives with their faith and family.